Spring is here, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the fresh spring clothes people are starting to break out of their closets or purchase at their favorite clothing stores. For those who are on a budget or dislike shopping for new clothes, the changing of seasons can be a difficult time in terms of wardrobe. But it becomes a lot easier when you take full advantage of the different services offered by your dry cleaner in Cape May County. Here is a closer look at some of the services our customers find most helpful and valuable come springtime:
- Spring allergy relief: Millions of Americans suffer from spring allergies every year, and even the simplest tasks can suddenly feel next to impossible when your eyes are watery and your head feels like it weighs 50 pounds. One of the best ways to curb spring allergies is to keep your environment as clean and free of dust as possible, and that extends to your wardrobe. Remember to have clothing dry cleaned early and often, especially if you notice yourself sneezing a lot in a particular outfit.
- Capri pants: Spring is an in-between season, a relief from winter and a prelude to summer. Capri pants (also known as pedal pushers) are the perfect spring clothing piece, as they are somewhere between pants and shorts. They tend to hit somewhere along the calf, but for people who are much taller or shorter than average, that rarely works out. If you fall into that group, have your capris perfectly tailored at your dry cleaner in Cape May County.
- Summer styles: It is never too early to start planning your summer fun, especially as it relates to your wardrobe. If you know you have a few special events planned this summer and want to make sure your outfit for each one is perfect, start shopping now and then bring it by the dry cleaners for a nice pressing and custom tailoring and alteration options. You’ll look impeccable once that summer wedding or European vacation rolls around.
- Recover from winter: Winter can take a harsh toll on your wardrobe, and those reliable winter clothes deserve a little TLC before being packed away for the summer. Bring your winter staples by your dry cleaner in Cape May County for a good, thorough cleaning at the beginning of spring, so that none of the stains or damages set in over the summer. This way, they’ll be fresh and ready to wear on that first chilly November night.
- Weight loss: If you stuck to your New Year’s resolutions of eating better and exercising regularly, that might be starting to pay off with a little weight loss. Rather than spending hundreds on a new wardrobe, bring your favorite old items by the tailor and see if they can be fitted to your newer, slimmer shape.
We’re excited about spring here at Court House Cleaners, and we look forward to seeing your beautiful spring and summer wardrobes come through our doors!